Xpedishon provides group coaching to solopreneurs and small business owners. Xpedishon was co-founded by Rainmakers CEO Tony Scelzo, Matthew Griffith, Ed Turi, and Jack Klemeyer. We are looking for 150 individuals who want to grow their business to over $500,000 per year in revenue. We have a proven system that has helped hundreds of individuals signficantly grow their business.
March 19th , 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Are you willing to invest 90 minutes of your time to find out how to significantly grow your business in 2010?
- Are you done with this slow economy? Ready for better times?
- If you are frustrated with the challenges of running your business in this tough economy we would like to invite you to a free workshop to show you how you can double and even triple your business in 2010.
Matthew Grffiith, Tony Scelzo, Jack Klemeyer, and Ed Turi, the owners of Xpedishon Coaching, will lead an inspiring and dynamic presentation where you will learn-
- The three areas that you must focus on to grow your business.
- The top limiting beliefs that you must eliminate before you can ever succeed in business.
- How to structure your business to grow bigger than you ever thought possible.
People come to Xpedishon, because they are motivated and committed to growing their business despite the challenging economy. If you are committed to growing your business in 2010, then this free one-hour workshop is for you.